Counting down....

One week to go ladies! How are your party plans coming along? I hope you're having lots of fun putting it together. Have you been watching the movie or reading the book again to get inspired? Yes you can still sign up to join. Just click HERE.

I watched the movie again this week while working on my party post. I had to try very hard not to eat all my props. Same for my kitty Luna who took a liking to one particular photo prop. I also still listen to the soundtrack in my car which always brings me back to when the film first I came out. My son was around two and I will never forget how for the next year he would sing along with me to Stevie Nicks' 'Crystal' from his car seat in the back of our car. Sweet magical memories.

As we count down the final days to our party I'd like to invite you to come back again next month and join me for one last Autumn gathering.

Please click HERE for details.

I hope to see you there too.

Have a beautiful week and I'll see you very soon.


10 comments:

Lady Jess said...

Plans are going great! I can't wait to share them with all of you!

Magaly Guerrero said...

Bags loaded, herbs in basket, hips ready to dance, cauldron ready to bubble and blender set on fast ;-)

Anonymous said...

I am running very very late, but with some luck and maybe a magical spell or two will have a post ready on time.

Unknown said...

It's nice to see so many blogs in on the party this year.

Lisa said...

Anna,
How do I get my blog added to the list on the left? My post is up and I am linked back to you.
Thanks,
Lisa
theenchantedoven.blogspot.com

Susan said...

My post will be up after midnight!
:)
Susan

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why my post didn't link yet but I began the festivities yesterday with Mabon cleansings etc.at my blog
The Cunning Crone
http://cunningcrone.blogspot.com/2011/09/practically-magic-party.html
now I'm off to make cactus shaped pancakes & set a place for visitors ☺ will watch the movie later & preparing virgin margeritas so the kids can shar too ;-)

Anonymous said...

Lol I relaized I posted for the wrong party sheesh am I an old granny or what !

Unknown said...

Fantastic magic blog party, looking forward for more updates.

dj Las Cruces

Unknown said...

Nice party planning ideas. I like this. Thanks for share.
Theme parties